We may change this Policy, and will provide notice of changes through the Service or by email. Your continued use of the Service after notice constitutes your consent to the change.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THIS APPLY TO?
This Policy applies to information collected by the Service as described herein. When you use the Service, you agree to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure, and other uses of your information as described in this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us through the Service, including when you create your account, including contact information, and information sent to us through the Service. We may also upload your contact information into the Services if you provide that information to us offline or in other ways.
Information we collect through your use of the Service
When you use the Service, we may collect the following information about you:
- Real Estate Preferences. We may collect information on your real estate searches and preferences using the Service, including about whether you plan on buying or selling real estate, home search criteria, information about financing for the purchase of real estate, and other information related to the purchase or sale of real estate.
- Devices and Software. We may collect information about the device and software you provide us to access the Service, including, for example, hardware, operating system, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, and network information.
- Log Information. When you interact with the Service, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access times, app features accessed, pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and referral link information.
- Location. If you permit the Service to access location services used by your device, we may collect the location of your device while you are using the Service.
- Communication Information. Information sent by you to us through email or other communications methods.
We may also receive information from other sources, including:
- Social Media. If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Service account with a social media service (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.), or if you engage with a separate app or website that communicates with the Service, we may receive information about you or your connections from that service. In most cases you can control what information you share with us through privacy settings available on those third party social media services.
- Third Parties. If you also interact with us in another capacity, including on any other website, app, or in person, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you through the Service.
- Pre-Populated Information. Pre-populated information is information that may include your name and email address, that you have given to one of our independent real estate professionals with whom you have a pre-existing relationship. The professional may collect such pre-populated Information from you with the sole purpose of pre-populating an account for the Service on your behalf and with your consent. You may choose not to finalize the creation of an account and may opt-out of all future communications from us by following the instructions in the account creation notification or by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page.
HOW IS INFORMATION USED?
We may use the information collected as described above as follows:
- Provide the Service. Provide, maintain, and improve the Service, including, for example, to send or facilitate communications among you, independent real estate professionals and their affiliated entities, and other users of the Service, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support, and send updates and administrative messages. Further, we reserve the right to share the information with our affiliated companies, marketing partners, and third party service providers, as permitted by law, in order to fulfill our commitment of providing you with full service real estate brokerage services.
- Analysis. Perform internal operations, including, for example, to troubleshoot bugs and operational issues, improve security; conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and monitor and analyze usage and activity.
- Communicate. Inform you about other services and products that may be available through us, our family of companies, our franchisees and/or companies with which we have a marketing relationship, and to provide you a customer survey to assess your satisfaction with our services and products.
- Personalize. Personalize and improve the Service, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
We are based in the United States. By accessing or using the Service, you consent to the processing and transfer of information about you in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights under local law. However, wherever we process information about you, we will do so in accordance with this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION SHARED?
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through the Service.
We may share your information:
- With independent real estate professionals and owners and operators of other franchised real estate brokerage companies to enable them to provide services you request through the Service.
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
- With the public if you submit to a public part of the Service, such as comments, social media posts, or other features viewable by the public or generally by registered users of the Service.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with the Service, or those with a Service with which we integrate.
- With our affiliates.
Through other means of Sharing.
We may share your information:
- With our affiliates and third party service providers that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- In connection with the potential merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymous form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
HOW DOES SOCIAL SHARING APPLY?
The Service may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you log in to the Service or share actions you take on the Service. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. We do not receive or store passwords to your third party social media accounts.
WHAT’S THE POLICY ON THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES?
We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of the Service. More information on Google Analytics – including how you can control the information sent to Google – can be found here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You may also choose to control some of the advertisements you receive on the Service by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your in your device memory when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies are widely used by websites to make them work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website operator about how users are using their website.
Essential cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features. Without these cookies we could not, for example, authenticate your login or remember that you are logged-in as you move through the Service.
Functionality cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as the region you’re in) and tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they can be used to remember your login details or remember your nickname when you next login. They may also be used to provide services you’ve requested, for example leaving a comment on the Service.
Analytics & performances cookies collect information about how the Service is used, for example which pages users visit most often and if any error messages are displayed on certain pages. Information collected using these cookies is used to monitor activity on the Service and understand how it is being used.
How to change your cookie settings.
Most devices allow you to block cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies, such as those allowing you to log-in) you may not be able to access all or parts of our the Service.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please refer to your browser ‘help’ section, or visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies that have been set in the past.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at at the email address at the bottom of this page. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can de-activate your account at any time by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page. However, you will not be able to access many of the services to deactivate your account. Please note that even if you request de-activation of your account, information associated with your account may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as required by law.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about services you have requested, and our ongoing business relationship.
WHAT ARE CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California residents may request from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information please contact us by writing to us under the “Contact Us” section below. We will respond to such requests within 30 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]