When it comes to buying a home, there are many things to think about, but one of the first choices should be whether you want a freestanding home, a townhouse or a condo. Many new homeowners and empty nesters opt for condo living for ease in maintenance, the community, and the amenities.
With millennials making up for 36% of homeowners this year, this group accounts for the largest demographic in condo purchases.
If you live in Hampton, VA and are considering buying a condo, you’re in luck. Compass 19 gives you the life you’ve been searching for, blurring the line between homeownership and vacation living.
When it comes to condo buying, there are two important factors to consider …
- The first consideration is the condo itself. Is it big enough? Does it offer enough light? Are you comfortable in your surroundings? Does it have a garage, porch, deck or patio?
- The second consideration is the community. What type of amenities does the property offer? Is there enough to do? Can you mingle and meet other like-minded people?
Let’s take a look at what Compass 19 properties offer those who are interested in buying a condo in Hampton, VA.
Compass 19 offers 5 condo styles:
- Admiral – 2 beds, 2 baths
One level, open floor plan, covered porch, attached garage
- Ebbtide – 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2 Stories, covered patio, attached garage
- Captain – 2 beds, 2.5 baths
2 Stories, loft, vaulted ceilings, wall- in closet, covered patio, attached garage
- Beacon – 3 beds, 2.5baths
2 Stories, loft, open floor plan, covered patio, attached garage
- Daysailer -3 beds, 3 baths
2 Stories, most spacious, flex space, covered patio, attached garage,
Compass 19 offers more than the typical amenities that some properties in Hampton, Va. might offer, taking condo living to a whole new level.
- Club House
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Tanning Ledge
- On-site Movie Theater
- Fire Pit
- Community Games
- Kids Play Area
Home buying is a big decision, not to be taken lightly. Consider this an investment in yourself and in your family. One of the biggest factors that can mean the difference between being happy at home and being anxious to get away, is the environment. A great house in Hampton, VA, without community, can be a lonely place. Nothing is better than friendly neighbors, fun activities and the support of others.
At Compass 19, residents can choose to relax at home, take a swim, read at the clubhouse or by the fire pit, or even take in a movie, while others might engage with others in the swimming pool, playing games, or going kayaking. There’s something for everyone, even the kids.